By appointment ONLY
Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
(Saturdays and Sundays for emergencies only)
BEST HAND THERAPY &
PHYSICAL REHABILITATION LLC
Please note that our practice is now closed. We are thankful for all of our patients, the physicians and insurances who referred us patients. You all made our journey an unforgettable and beautiful one
One-On-One Care for The Best Outcome
· We specialize in injuries affecting the Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and/or Hand.
· We emphasize Quality over Quantity with every patient. One-on-One individual care results in the best outcomes, and saves both time and money. Our individualized treatments allow our patients to progress quickly and prevent the risk of permanent impairments or long-term complications
· Our clinical therapist, Elise McGarva, is an Occupational Therapist, Specialist of the Upper Quadrant and Certified Hand Therapist, who has a comprehensive knowledge of the structure of the entire arm and neck including function, activity, treatments, and post-op therapy. There are only 6,674 Certified Hand Therapists in the world, 6,235 in America - ours is one.
· Our therapist, Elise McGarva, OTR/L, CHT, is thoroughly up-to-date regarding the latest treatments and practices in the field; she attends multiple conferences each year to acquire the most recent skills and techniques to help our patients.
· We create custom made orthoses (splints) for hands, elbows and shoulders. Best Hand Therapy is designated a "Durable Medical Equipment Provider" for Medicare and all other insurances
©2017 by BEST Hand Therapy & Physical Rehabilitation LLC. Proudly created with Wix.com